Hey everyone!
Time for a lovely new scrap page!!! Here are my two little bumblebees having a secret moment of sibling bliss... except I caught it on camera!!! Don't you just looove these moments? I also took some updated pics of my little girl! Isn't it amazing to see their personalities really start to emerge!!!!??? Ahhh... another pretty page... down.

 
I made this adorable page using 2 items by Wyld Web Designs!
First, I chose WWD's Peaches and Cream kit!!! Absolutely amazing colors!!!! Click on the preview to go to the store for purchase!
Peaches & Cream

Secondly I used WWD's Making Waves PU/CU to create the waved edges and embellishments on the top of my page!!! Click image to get it now!!!




Making Waves PU/CU

The great thing about the Making Waves tool is that I can use it over and over again with any kit I please to create a unique look... don't hesitate to get it now!!!