So... if you are my friend, odds are I've already pounced on you and gave you all the details of my new found passion for digital scrapping... but the best news I've received lately is that Jen and Char from Graham like the Cracker and Wyld Web Designs have chosen me to represent them both on their Creative Teams... or... CT's as is said in the digital scrap world. I'm super excited because both of these designers are AMAZING!! I've downloaded a couple of their kits as you can tell in previous posts and have been setting myself up in the digital networking world... and wow! I never knew that things could be so complicated. I know that there is a learning curve to everything, but I'm trying to force myself to learn FAST so I don't let anyone down... especially myself. So... the reason I've been a little MIA lately is because I've been creating accounts, gathering info, learning ins and outs and just plain trying to get myself organized. I work best when order has been established... so... I'm sure that soon I'll get all this down and it'll be a walk in the park for me! Until then... here is my latest addition for the creative team. I used Wyld Web Design's Soft N Sweet (click the preview of the kit and it'll take you to the store so you can snag this AWESOME goodness!)

This layout was created from a picture that I took of my little sister snoozing away with my brand new daughter on her chest. Aren't they so... soft and sweet?! hehehe... I made the photo black and white and tinted it plum to match the colors in the set. Keep a lookout for freebies coming up. I created a couple elements to match the set as well... until then...

Aunt and Niece

Soft N Sweet